|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Keiss Church of Scotland Church|
|Feedback:||If you have any comments or new information about this record, please email us.|
|Grid Reference:||ND 3484 6105|
- CHURCH (19th Century - 1872 AD to 1872 AD)
|Protected Status:||Listed Building (B) 14082: Keiss Village Church of Scotland|
- Survival: ROOFED BUILDING (undated)
- Historic Environment Record: MHG1642
- NMRS NUMLINK Reference: 9349
- NMRS Record Details: ND36SW24 KEISS, CHURCH OF SCOTLAND
- Non-Statutory Register (V)
- Old SMR Reference Number: ND36SW0024
For Keiss Manse (ND c. 348 610), see ND36SW 27.
A plain church built in 1827 and created a quoad sacra parish church in 1833.
Name Book 1873.
Telford parliamentary church
G Hay 1957; S Hackett and N Livingstone 1984.
George Watson, Caithness Chapel Sites (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG3470.
Ordnance Survey, Object Name Books of the Ordnance Survey, Book No. 13, 50 (Text/Publication/Monograph). SHG3343.
Hay, G, 1957, The architecture of Scottish post-Reformation churches, 1560-1843, 252 (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2307.
Hackett and Livingston, S and N, 1984, Scottish Parliamentary churches and their manses, 329 (Text/Publication/Article). SHG3169.
Related Monument/Building records - none
Related Investigations - none
Related documents/files/web pages