|Type of record:||Monument|
|Name:||Pump Room, Strathpeffer|
|Feedback:||If you have any comments or new information about this record, please email us.|
|Grid Reference:||NH 4835 5806|
|Geographical Area:||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
- PUMP ROOM (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
|Protected Status:||Listed Building (B) 7833: Strathpeffer Pump Room|
- Survival: ROOFED BUILDING (undated)
- Historic Environment Record: MHG16431
- NMRS NUMLINK Reference: 12416
- NMRS Record Details: NH45NE21 STRATHPEFFER, UPPER PUMP ROOM
- Old SMR Reference Number: NH45NE0077
Morris and Morris, R and F, 1982, Scottish healing wells: healing, holy, wishing and fairy wells of the mainland of Scotland, 171-2; photo (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2534.
Close-Brooks, J, 1986, Exploring Scotland's Heritage: The Highlands, 22, No. 2 (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2053.
Briscoe, J M, 2008-11, Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe, via Flickr (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG23810.
Related Monument/Building records - none
Related Investigations - none
Related documents/files/web pages