|Type of record:||Building|
|Name:||Wick Old Parish Church, High Street|
|Feedback:||If you have any comments or new information about this record, please email us.|
|Grid Reference:||ND 3615 5116|
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
|Protected Status:||Listed Building (B) 42311: High Street, Wick Old Parish Church|
- Survival: ROOFED BUILDING (undated)
- Historic Environment Record: MHG15259
- NMRS NUMLINK Reference: 104701
- NMRS Record Details: ND35SE132 WICK, HIGH STREET, WICK OLD PARISH CHURCH
- Old SMR Reference Number: ND35SE0190
ND35SE0001 St. Fergus Church, burial ground & St. Fergus Aisle
ND35SE0283 Cross slab, font, graveslabs
ND35SE0284 Dunbar Memorial
REFERENCE - Scottish Record Office
Site for the New Church. Circular Letter.
The Heritor's wishes are sought.
1820 GD 136/716
Completion of the New Parish Church.
The Heritors now wish that the process of the division of the Church should be undertaken.
1830 GD 136/741
Wick Parish Church, 1822, Erection of the new church for the parish of Wick (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2933.
Related Monument/Building records
|MHG2026||Part of: St. Fergus Aisle, Wick (Monument)|
Related Investigations - none
Related documents/files/web pages