|Type of record:||Monument|
|Feedback:||If you have any comments or new information about this record, please email us.|
|Grid Reference:||NG 8805 2628|
|Geographical Area:||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
- BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- Historic Environment Record: MHG28430
- NMRS NUMLINK Reference: 128830
- NMRS Record Details: NG82NE53 DORNIE BRIDGE
- Old SMR Reference Number: NG82NE0067
Dornie Bridge [NAT]
OS 1:10,000 map, 1972.
This bridge carries the A87 (T) public road over Loch Long to the W of Dornie Village (NG82NE 27). This loch here forms the boundary between the parishes of Kintail and Lochalsh.
Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 9 April 1998.
Related Monument/Building records - none
Related Investigations - none
Related documents/files/web pages