Can I visit the sites on the HER?

The Scottish Outdoor Access Code must be followed when seeking to gain access to any of the sites in the HER. Where appropriate, the permission of the landowner or tenant must be sought. You can find further details and links on the Countryside Access section of the Highland Council website.