MHG2773 - Torgyle Bridge
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Drumnadrochit & Fort Augustus Local Plan, Oct. 1991: P13/2.40. Conservation Areas & Listed Buildings.
J Aitken : 24/05/01.
NH31SW 1 3092 1292
Built Telford 1808-11; rebuilt Mitchell 1828.
Cairn and Footprints, Creag A' Ghruthan (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG6937.
Close-Brooks, J, 1986, Exploring Scotland's Heritage: The Highlands, 57, No. 20 (Text/Publication/Volume). SHG2053.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 3090 1293 (50m by 50m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||URQUHART AND GLENMORISTON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:14996 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=11_19 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB14996 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/12227 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.