MHG15637 - Findhorn Bridge
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BRIDGE (Post Medieval to 21st Century - 1560 AD to 2100 AD)
The architectural details of this structure are described in the supplementary information that acccompanies the statutory list. <1>
<1> Historic Scotland, Information Supplementary to the Statutory List (This information has no legal significance) (Dataset). SHG24041.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 8041 2774 (50m by 50m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||MOY AND DALAROSSIE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:14885 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=04_08 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB14885 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/87490 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.