MHG4269 - Aqueduct, Caledonian Canal
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- AQUEDUCT (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
NN18SW 3 1491 8177.
See also NN18SW 3.00.
Martin Briscoe has submitted photos of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NN 14922 81770 (72m by 74m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (5)
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=02_13 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7085 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/SM6492 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG4269 (Images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/23749 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.