EHG2924 - Desk-based assessment and walkover survey, Braes Water Main, Portree
Jacobs Engineering UK Ltd
August to November 2007
- <1> SHG23320 Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Shaw, C. 11/2007. Braes Water Mains, Portree, Skye, Highland Region: Archaeological Desk-based Assessment and Walk over survey. Jacobs. 28/11/2007. Paper and Digital.
- <2> SHG24587 Text/Publication/Serial: Millburn, P (ed). 2008. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland - New Series, Volume 8, 2007. Paper (Original).
- <3> SHG24588 Text/Publication/Serial: Millburn, P (ed). 2009. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland - New Series, Volume 9, 2008. Paper (Original).
|Location||Braes Water Main, Portree|
|Grid reference||Centred NG 49055 40286 (3352m by 4203m) (Centred)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
|Operational Area||ROSS SKYE AND LOCHABER|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
- MHG51647 SKYE, PORTREE (Monument)
Child/subsequent Site Events/Activities (1)
- EHG3136 Watching brief, Braes Water Main, Portree (Ref: POJA)
Record last edited
Nov 27 2014 10:17AM