MHG14128 - Belladrum House
Former country house and formal garden, built in 1835.
Type and Period (2)
- COUNTRY HOUSE (Built, 19th Century - 1835 AD to 1835 AD)
- FORMAL GARDEN (19th Century - 1835 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- None recorded
Location taken from 1st edition OS map. <1>
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Freeman, E. 2008. Belladrum Estate and other sites. Colour. . Digital.
- --- Text/Report: RCAHMS. 1979. The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland. The archaeological sites and monuments of North-east Inverness, Inverness District, Highland Region. . 27, No. 211.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 5185 4185 (120m by 140m)|
|Civil Parish||KILTARLITY AND CONVINTH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/104137 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
- https://collections.st-andrews.ac.uk/item/belladrum-house-beauly/469552 (View photo of building on the St Andrews University online collections website)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.