MHG14477 - Roman Catholic Church of St. Mary & the Immaculate Conception, Belford Road, Fort William
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval to 21st Century - 1560 AD to 2100 AD)
Architect: Reginald Fairlie 1934
W Schomberg Scott Manuscripts MS/908 Acc No 1997/39
4 photographs, 2 exterior and 2 interior.
2 pencil drawings.
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe in July 2011 via the Highland HER Flickr group.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: St Mary's Catholic Church, Fort William. 1934. St Mary's Catholic Church, Fort William: souvenir of the solemn blessing and opening 14th October 1934.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 1069 7411 (48m by 32m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB31780 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/106421 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.