MHG1478 - Miller Institute, Davidson's Lane
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- SCHOOL (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Architect - W. Warner Scott, Edinburgh
A desk based assessment and photographic survey were carried out by LDN Architects to create a conservation statement in relation to a planning application for the carrying out of external repairs to the building. <1>
- --- SHG27153 Image/Photograph(s): LDN Architects. 2014. Photographic Survey - Thurso Library. Colour. Digital.
- <1> SHG26614 Image/Photograph(s): LDN Architects. 2014. Photographic survey of Thurso Library. Colour. Digital.
- <2> SHG26977 Text/Report: LDN Architects. 2014. The Miller Institute, Thurso Library: Conservation Statement. LDN Architects. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 1145 6806 (46m by 46m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (2)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB41984 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/8497 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.