MHG14896 - Ornum & (former) G D Munro - Grey's Place, Main Street, Lybster
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- HOUSE (19th Century - 1802 AD? to 1832 AD (at some time))
- SHOP (19th Century to 20th Century - 1875 AD? to 1990 AD? (between))
- None recorded
A mid-C19 house and former shop in Main Syreet, Lybster.
The building was listed at category C in 1984.
The building was reassessed by Historic Environmment Scotland in 2019. It was found to no longer meet the criteria for listing. It was de-listed with effect from 09/12/2019. <1>
GIS spatial data amended in 2019 according to depiction of building as seen on OS MasterMap. <2>
- <1> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Environment Scotland. 2019. Delisting Notification - LB7961: Ornum and Jeanette’s Shoes (formerly G D Munro), Main Street, Lybster. Historic Environment Scotland. 10/12/2019. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred ND 2477 3550 (19m by 17m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/267823 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.