MHG15359 - Garth of Finlarig, By Dulnain Bridge
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Post Medieval to 21st Century - 1560 AD to 2100 AD)
A C20 house, listed in 1986.
A 20th-century C listed house is still in use. This site was included in a desk-based assessment carried out in November 2007, but was not to be directly affected by the proposed water main renewal works. <1>
The list description was amended in 2013. <2>
- <1> Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: McCullagh, C and Wood, J. 2007. Desk Based Assessment and Walk-over Survey: Dulnain Bridge Water Main Renewal. Highland Archaeology Services Ltd. 28/11/2007. Digital. F2.
- <2> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Fraser, D.. 2013. Garth of Finlarig, By Dulnain Bridge: notification of amendment to list description. Historic Scotland. 30/04/2013. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9912 2569 (20m by 20m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||DUTHIL AND ROTHIEMURCHUS|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB244 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/111875 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.