MHG15452 - 57 High Street, Ardersier
A late 18th century, 2-storey and attic, symmetrical 5-bay town house with single storey, in Ardersier. Listed in 1986.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (18th Century to 21st Century - 1701 AD to 2100 AD)
A late C18, 2-storey and attic, symmetrical 5-bay town house with single storey, in Ardersier.
It was added to the Statutory List at Category B in 1986.
The building was re-assessed by Historic Scotland in May 2014 with a decision to retain it in the Statutory List at its current category with an amended Statutory name and list description. <1>
The statutory listing address and list description were amended in 2015. <2>
- <1> Text/Report: Listing and Designed Landscape Team. 2015. Assessment Against the Listing Criteria: Ardersier. Historic Scotland. Digital.
- <2> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Scotland. 2015. Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council), 191st Amendment 2015. Historic Scotland.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7813 5527 (14m by 16m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1744 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/98994 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.