MHG15492 - Culloden House, walled garden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- WALLED GARDEN (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Photographs of the gate piers to the walled garden were submitted to the HER by a participant in a local studies class run by Susan Kruse on behalf of the Workers' Education Association. <1>
Various, 2011, Photographs of sites in the Culloden area submitted by Culloden WEA Class, Site 7 (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG25334.
<1> Various, 03/2011, Photographs and information submitted by WEA Culloden local studies class (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG25263.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7196 4665 (137m by 168m)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (5)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:10952 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/BTL6 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/GDL00122 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB10952 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/114937 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.