MHG15497 - 64 High Street, Ardersier
Late C18 2-storey cottage consisting of 3 bays in High Street, Ardersier. It was Listed in 1986.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Built, 18th Century - 1750 AD to 1799 AD (between))
Late C18 2-storey cottage consisting of 3 bays in High Street, Ardersier.
The building was added to the Statutory List at Category B in 1986.
64 High Street was re-assessed by Historic Scotland in May 2014 with a recommendation to re-categorise it and its neighbour (no.63) to Grade C. <1>
The Category, Listing address and list description were amended in 2015. <2>
NH75NE0030 63 High Street
- <1> Text/Report: Listing and Designed Landscape Team. 2015. Assessment Against the Listing Criteria: Ardersier. Historic Scotland. Digital.
- <2> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Scotland. 2015. Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council), 195th Amendment 2015. Historic Scotland.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7816 5520 (13m by 15m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1746 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/250953 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.