MHG15514 - Culloden House, dovecote
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- DOVECOT (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Add reference: Joanna Close-Brooks 1995. Exploring Scotland’s Heritage: The Highlands. No. 31 <1>
Culloden House, Stables and Dovecot (Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph). SHG8707.
Various, 2011, Photographs of sites in the Culloden area submitted by Culloden WEA Class, Site 9 (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG25334.
<1> Workers Education Association, 05/2011, Digital site gazetteer supplied by Culloden WEA Class via Susan Kruse, Site 9 (Dataset/Database File). SHG25318.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Various. 2011. Photographs of sites in the Culloden area submitted by Culloden WEA Class. Colour. Yes. Digital. Site 9.
- --- Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph: Culloden House, Stables and Dovecot. Colour Print. .
- <1> Dataset/Database File: Workers Education Association. 05/2011. Digital site gazetteer supplied by Culloden WEA Class via Susan Kruse. Yes. MDB. Site 9.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7205 4618 (10m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:10953 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/BTL6 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB10953 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/104306 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.