MHG15598 - Eileanach, 1 Ladies Walk, Inverness
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Although the names used in the Listed Building Record and by the RCAHMS are different, this appears to be the same building. <1>
Originally listed as '2 Island Bank Road', the statutory address was amended by Historic Scotland on 18 April 2007. <2>
A photographic survey of the annex (1a) was carried out in 2011 as a condition on a planning application for alterations, external repairs and to erect an extension. <1>
- <1> SHG23725 Verbal Communication: Hooper, J. Comment by Janet Hooper, HC Archaeologist.
- <2> SHG24014 Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Scotland. 18/04/2007. Combined Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council, Ninety Eighth Amendment) 2007.
- <3> SHG26428 Image/Photograph(s): Brown, N. 2011. Photographic Survey - 1A Ladies Walk, Inverness. Colour. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6649 4444 (52m by 37m)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB35295 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/98541 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.