MHG15679 - Alltsaigh Cottage, by Invermoriston
Earlier 19th century house.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Built, 19th Century - 1801 AD to 1850 AD (at some time))
Earlier 19th century two storey, three bay house. Possibly raised from original single storey to two storey height. See listed building entry for full description. <1>
Building name changed in HER folllowing amendment to statutory list in January 2011. <2>
This building was previously wrongly located at NH 45675 19095. <3> Photographs of the building were forwarded by Barbara Garratt, Professional Support Officer, Inverness Planning Office. <4>
- <1> Dataset: Historic Scotland. Information Supplementary to the Statutory List (This information has no legal significance). Digital. HB 15016.
- <2> Verbal Communication: Tilbury, S. Comment by Sylvina Tilbury, HER Officer. 28/01/2011.
- <3> Text/Correspondence: Highland Council Planning & Development Service. 07/2011. Correspondence between Andrew Puls, Archaeologist and Barbara Garratt, Professional Support Officer. Digital.
- <4> Image/Photograph(s): Garratt, B. 07/2011. Photographs of Alltsaigh Cottage. Colour. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 45674 19095 (12m by 9m) (Centred)|
|Civil Parish||URQUHART AND GLENMORISTON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB15016 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/228789 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.