MHG15768 - Free North Church, Bank Street, Inverness
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Built by Ross and Macbeth 1889 - 92.
Built by Alexander Ross 1873. For further information see Listed Building details
Photos in Assoc. Docs.
Architects: Ross & Macbeth (I.C. June 6, 1890)
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe via the Highland HER Flickr group.<1>
Martin Briscoe has submitted photographs of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <2>
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 02/2010. A Collection of Highland Buildings and Monuments. Colour. Yes. Digital.
- --- Image/Photograph(s)/Aerial Photograph: Inverness, Old High Church & Free North Church. Colour Print. .
- <1> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- <2> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6647 4544 (53m by 51m)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB35151 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG15768 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/98195 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.