MHG15855 - 16 High Street, Ardersier
A late C18-early C19 2-storey and attic terraced 3-bay traditional house in Ardersier. Listed in 1986, removed from the Statutory List in 2015.
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (19th Century to 21st Century - 1801 AD to 2100 AD)
A late C18-early C19 2-storey and attic terraced 3-bay traditional house in Ardersier.
The building was added to the Statutory List at Category B in 1986.
The building was re-assessed by Historic Scotland in May 2014 with a decision to remove the building from the statutory list. <1>
It was removed from the Statutory list in 2015. <2>
- <1> Text/Report: Listing and Designed Landscape Team. 2015. Assessment Against the Listing Criteria: Ardersier. Historic Scotland. Digital.
- <2> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Scotland. 2015. Statutory and Descriptive List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest (Highland Council), 180th Amendment 2015. Historic Scotland.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7816 5526 (14m by 8m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/ (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/174494 (View this record on RCAHMS Canmore web site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.