MHG15881 - Old Manse (Petty Parish Church of Scotland Manse) & Walled Garden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- MANSE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Architect: A & W Reid 1875 - alterations <1>
The building was visited and photographed in 2013 during the ARCH Ardersier and Hilton Local Heritage Project. <2>
- <1> Text/Publication/Volume: National Monuments Record of Scotland. n.d.. National Monuments Record of Scotland survey of private collections. P 32.
- <2> Collection/Project Archive: Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH). 2013-14. Ardersier and Hilton Local Heritage Project. Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH). Yes. Digital.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7394 4990 (37m by 32m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB14932 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/100485 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.