MHG15968 - Delniesmuir Cottage - Delnies, Nairn
Former gate lodge to Delniesmuir.
Type and Period (1)
- GATE LODGE (20th Century - 1910 AD? to 1910 AD?)
Former gate lodge to Delniesmuir (house to south - see MHG42683).
Delniesmuir and its gate lodge were listed at Category B in 1983.
Following reassessment by Historic Environment Scotland in 2019 the listing category was amended from B to C and the statutory address was amended to exclude various more modern elements of the house and lodge. <1>
GIS spatial data amended in 2019 according to position of features as seen on OS MasterMap. <2>
- <1> Text/Designation Notification/List of Buildings: Historic Environment Scotland. 2019. Notification of the amendments to the listing of Delniesmuir and Gate Lodge, Delnies, Nairn, LB14061. Historic Environment Scotland. 30/09/2019. Digital.
- <2> Image/Map: Ordnance Survey. Ordnance Survey Mastermap. Digital. XY
|Grid reference||Centred NH 8539 5564 (26m by 18m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB14061 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/253291 (View HES Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.