MHG16036 - Former Free Church, Dalmore
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Now Auldearn Antique Centre - HAW 05/2005
Nicki Macrae submitted a photograph of this former church to the Highland HER Facebook page. <1>
Dalmore, Former Free Church. (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG11317.
<1> Highland Council, 2011, Highland HER Facebook page, Nicki Macrae, 06/06/2011 (Interactive Resource/Webpage). SHG25262.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9194 5401 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:1659 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1659 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/111582 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
- www.facebook.com/HighlandHER (Highland HER on Facebook)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.