MHG16337 - Free Church of Scotland, Strathpeffer
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- --- SHG23810 Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- --- SHG24382 Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 2007-9. Photographs of various HER sites by Andrew Taylor (CD 1). Colour. Yes. Digital.
- --- SHG25338 Collection/Project Archive: Various. Remembering Strathpeffer. Archaeology for Communities in the Highlands (ARCH). Yes. Digital. Site 85.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 4831 5829 (23m by 37m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7858 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/108937 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.