MHG16634 - Hugh Miller's Cottage, Church Street, Cromarty
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- THATCHED COTTAGE (Built, 18th Century - 1711 AD to 1711 AD)
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 02/2010. A Collection of Highland Buildings and Monuments. Colour. Yes. Digital.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 2011. Information and photographs from Andrew Taylor. Yes. Digital.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: Waterston, C. 1966. Hugh Miller: the Cromarty stonemason,. 2nd.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: Waterston, C D. post-1938. Hugh Miller: the Cromarty stonemason.
- --- Text/Publication/Volume: Waterston, C D. 1973. Hugh Miller: the Cromarty stonemason. 3rd ed..
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7899 6737 (31m by 24m)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB23588 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/14437 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.