MHG1681 - Pulteneytown Harbour
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- HARBOUR (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Harbour located in Pulteneytown burgh.
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Pultney Town, Wick, showing grid layout.. Colour Slide; Digital Image. .
- --- Text/Publication/Article: Murray, A L. 1966. ''Review of Pryde's burghs of Scotland,'', Scot Hist Rev Vol. 45 1966, p.205-6. Scot Hist Rev. 205-6. 206.
- --- Text/Publication/Article: James Urquhart, F.S.A., S.C.O.T.. 1896. 'Preliminary notice of the seals of the royal burghs of Scotland.', Proc Soc Antiq Scot Vol. 30 1896, p.253-66. Proc Soc Antiq Scot. 253-66. 253-66.
|Grid reference||Centred ND 3600 5000 (100m by 100m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/75263 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.