MHG16904 - Stromeferry Former Church of Scotland Mission Church
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) MISSION CHURCH (19th Century to 20th Century - 1889 AD to 1989 AD)
- HOUSE (20th Century to 21st Century - 1989 AD to 2100 AD)
SKL/LOC Local Plan, Mar 1999: P58/4.2.19. POLICY - 2.5.16.
J Aitken : 11/06/01.
This church by D Mackintosh was built in 1889. It is now a house. <1>
Martin Briscoe has submitted photographs of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <2>
<1> RCAHMS, Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS) (Interactive Resource/Online Database). SHG23282.
<2> Briscoe, J M, 2008-11, Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe, via Flickr (Image/Photograph(s)). SHG23810.
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS).
- <2> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NG 8629 3455 (16m by 19m)|
|Geographical Area||SKYE AND LOCHALSH|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:6933 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB6933 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG16904 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/99581 (Link to RCAHMS record on Canmore website)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.