MHG17140 - The White House, Castle Street, Dornoch
No summary available.
Type and Period (3)
- HOUSE (Built, 19th Century - 1801 AD? to 1830 AD (between))
- GARDEN WALL (Built, 19th Century - 1801 AD? to 1830 AD (between))
- BANK (FINANCIAL) (In use, 19th Century to 20th Century - 1801 AD? to 1905 AD? (between))
Annotated as 'Calendonian Bank' on 1st edition 25" OS map <1> but is not marked as such on any subsequent editions <2>.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7967 8966 (21m by 20m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB24631 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/111056 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/93453 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.