MHG17166 - Nevis Bridge (New) Over River Nevis, Fort William
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- BRIDGE (Post Medieval to 21st Century - 1560 AD to 2100 AD)
Martin Briscoe has submitted photographs of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NN 1127 7429 (42m by 41m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB31790 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG17166 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- http://www.kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=HL214 (View photographs and information on Scottish Highland Bridges website)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/108571 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.