MHG17255 - Ardgour Parish Church (Church of Scotland) & Burial Ground
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
J Aitken : 18/12/02
LOC Local Plan, Feb. 1991: P67/5.6.14. Amenity.
J Aitken : 05/06/01.
NN06SW 8 0104 6417
S Hackett and N Livingston 1984.
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe in July 2011 via the Highland HER Flickr group.
Martin Briscoe has submitted photographs of this site to the Highland HER Flickr group. <1>
- --- SHG23810 Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- --- SHG3169 Text/Publication/Article: Hackett and Livingston, S and N. 1984. Scottish Parliamentary churches and their manses. SHG23465. 302-36. 326.
- <1> SHG23810 Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 0104 6418 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB1688 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG17255 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/105316 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.