MHG17271 - Nether Lochaber Episcopal Church of St. Bride, Onich
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
J Aitken : 18/12/02
Architect: Alexander Ross
Brown - gothic
A visitor to the HER website advises that the picture included with the Highland Listed Building Report depicts the wrong church. This is apparently the Nether Lochaber Parish Church at Onich. A photograph of St Bride's Episcopal Church was sent and is attached to this record. <1>
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe via the Highland HER Flickr group in August and October 2011.<2>
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Taylor, A. 02/2010. A Collection of Highland Buildings and Monuments. Colour. Yes. Digital.
- <1> Text/Correspondence: Private individual. 2008-11. Feedback from website visitor. Yes. Digital. Les Horn, 24/08/2008.
- <2> Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 0520 6103 (24m by 36m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7077 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/her/pool/tags/MHG17271 (View images of this site in the Highland HER Flickr group)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/107852 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.