MHG21499 - Ardtornish Estate, Achranich
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- OFFICE (Undated)
- None recorded
NM74NW 12.00 704 474
For Ardtornish House or Tower (NM 7033 4753) and related buildings, see NM74NW 13.
NM74NW 12.01 NM 7041 4733 Achranich Farmhouse (Factor's House)
NM74NW 12.02 NM 7048 4734 Smith's Barn
NM74NW 12.03 NM c. 705 473 Estate Power Station [not specifically located]
NM74NW 12.04 NM c. 704 473 Coach-house [not specifically located]
NM74NW 12.05 NM c. 704 473 Byre [not specifically located]
To the SE of Ardtornish House (NM74NW 13), the concrete-built Achranich (Ardtornish Estate Office) by Barham, 1880. Broad eaves and bargeboarded gables; consoled canopy shading the ground-floor windows.
J Gifford 1992.
|Grid reference||Centred NM 7039 4740 (40m by 40m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/105284 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.