MHG21793 - Duror, Church of Scotland Parish Church and Burial Ground
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
JA itken : 18/12/02
For Keil Church see NM95SE0001
John Wood 19.2.02
NM95NE 1 9937 5529
For Duror manse (NM 9941 5524), see NM95NE 2.
Telford parliamentary church, erected 1826.
G Hay 1957.
S Hackett and N Livingston 1984.
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe via the Highland HER Flickr group.<1>
- --- SHG2307 Text/Publication/Volume: Hay, G. 1957. The architecture of Scottish post-Reformation churches, 1560-1843. 247.
- --- SHG3169 Text/Publication/Article: Hackett and Livingston, S and N. 1984. Scottish Parliamentary churches and their manses. SHG23465. 302-36. 326.
- <1> SHG23810 Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
|Grid reference||Centred NM 9937 5528 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||LISMORE AND APPIN|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (2)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB6889 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/105998 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.