MHG22451 - Strontian, st Mary's Episcopal Chapel

Summary

No summary available.

Type and Period (1)

  • CHURCH (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)

Protected Status

  • None recorded

Full Description

St. Mary’s Episcopal Chapel, Strontian is dated 1875 and has been converted to a dwelling, called Old St. Mary’s. The building is T-shaped in plan and a small stone walled enclosure abuts the W end.
Field Verification Project (West Lochaber) - J Robertson, 03/2004
------

Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe in July 2011 via the Highland HER Flickr group.

Sources/Archives (1)

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred NM 8154 6156 (80m by 80m) (Buffered by site type)
Map sheet NM86SW
Civil Parish ARDNAMURCHAN
Geographical Area LOCHABER

Finds (0)

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Investigations/Events (0)

External Links (1)

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.