MHG22677 - Aviemore, Speyside Station
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY STATION (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NH81SE 27 8965 1275
Not to be confused with (main line) Aviemore Station (NH 895 123), for which see NH81SE 6. For (associated) signal box (NH 8964 1275), see NH81SE 33.
Opened by the Strathspey Rly. to serve (private preserved) line to Boat of Garten, 22 July 1978.
R V J Butt 1995.
The station functions were transferred to the main Aviemore Station in 2013 and the station building itself was bought by the owner of Inshriach House and transferred there for re-use.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 8969 1273 (40m by 40m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||DUTHIL AND ROTHIEMURCHUS|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/109214 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.