MHG23428 - Dava Station
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY STATION (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NJ03NW 5 008 389
This intermediate station was opened (by the Inverness and Perth Junction Rly) in 1864.
R V J Butt 1995.
Dava Station (HR) opened 1864 (Inverness and Perth Junction Railway) closed 18.10.1965.
- --- SHG2009 Text/Publication/Volume: Butt, R V J. 1995. The directory of railway stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present. 77.
- --- SHG2854 Text/Publication/Volume: Tatlow, P. 1985. Highland railway miscellany: a pictorial record of the company's activities in the public eye and behind the scenes. pl. 96.
|Grid reference||Centred NJ 0080 3890 (40m by 40m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||CROMDALE, INVERALLAN AND ADVIE|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/110480 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.