MHG23958 - Finlarig, Dulnain Bridge
A late 18th-century stone bridge.
Type and Period (1)
- BRIDGE (Built, 18th Century - 1751 AD to 1800 AD (at some time))
- None recorded
This stone bridge is believed to be one of a series constructed at the end of the 18th century as part of the programme of infrastructure development initiated by the then landowner Sir James Grant of Grant. The site was included in a desk-based assessment carried out in November 2007 in advance of water main renewal, but was not to be directly affected by the works. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 9919 2559 (50m by 50m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||CROMDALE, INVERALLAN AND ADVIE|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/111865 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.