MHG24033 - Skibo Castle, Glasshouses
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- GLASSHOUSE (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
Renumbered from NH78NW0064G
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7358 8914 (56m by 43m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:597 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB597 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://www.buildingsatrisk.org.uk/BAR/detail.aspx?sctID=3622 (Buildings at Risk register entry)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/101086 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.