MHG24855 - Lethendryveole
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- FIELD SYSTEM (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- SETTLEMENT (Undated)
- None recorded
NH82SE 18 8976 2000 and 8992 2004
An archaeological management survey of Avielochan Farm was carried out on behalf of Historic Scotland. The full report of this survey has been deposited with both the local SMR and the NMRS.
NH 8976 2000 - Settlement and field system
NH 8992 2004 - Building.
Sponsor: Historic Scotland
AOC (Scotland) Ltd 1996 - See Report No. 85 (site 20)
- --- SHG18190 Image/Photograph(s): Lethendryveole. Colour Slide; Digital Image. .
- --- SHG18191 Image/Photograph(s): Lethendryveole. Colour Slide; Digital Image. .
- --- SHG20958 Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Rees, T. 1996. Archaeological Management Plan for Avielochan Farm, Highland.. AOC (Scotland) Ltd. 01/05/1996. Digital (scanned as PDF).
- --- SHG2970 Text/Publication/Article: AOC (Scotland) Ltd. 1996. 'Avielochan Farm (Duthil and Rothiemurchus parish), survey'', Discovery and Excavation in Scotland 1996, p.62. Discovery and Excavation in Scotland. 62. 62.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 8975 2000 (160m by 160m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||DUTHIL AND ROTHIEMURCHUS|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/136106 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.