MHG25790 - Site of building, Milton of Leys
A building, shown in this location on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map. No trace remains on ground; presumed destroyed during recent road building.
Type and Period (1)
- BUILDING (19th Century - 1801 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
NH64SE 171 6951 4201
One roofed building, one unroofed building and one enclosure are depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Inverness-shire 1874, sheet xii). One roofed building is shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1984).
Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 18 June 1996.
No trace of structure seen during walkover survey in 1999 by GUARD as part of a proposed housing development. Presumably destroyed/disturbed during construction of road in this area in the 1990s. <1>
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6950 4200 (25m by 21m)|
|Civil Parish||INVERNESS AND BONA|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (1)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/114279 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.