MHG271 - Township, Drimnim
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- TOWNSHIP (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Centred 547 565
(NM 546 565) Remains of 7 houses. (9 buildings in 1836). Occupied 1836, abandoned by 1872.
P Gaskell 1968
Seven unroofed buildings, some field walls and what may be two phases of head-dyke are depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Argyllshire 1875, sheet xxxix). Eight unroofed buildings and the head-dyke are shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1976).
Information from RCAHMS (SAH) 18 May 1998.
|Grid reference||Centred NM 5471 5651 (158m by 197m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/22317 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.