MHG2953 - Balmachree
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- FARMSTEAD (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
- KILN (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
Remains of a single building incorporating a corn-drying kiln.
RCAHMS 1979, visited February 1978.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7419 4825 (100m by 100m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (3)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2300:35:1177880253467667::::P35_SELECTED_MONUMENT:5025 (Historic Scotland scheduled monument description (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/SM5025 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/14248 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.