MHG36866 - Lieurary, Westfield Drill Hall
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) SITE (Undated)
- DRILL HALL (20th Century - 1901 AD to 2000 AD)
- None recorded
The RCAHMS records alterations to the Liurary drill hall in 1914, implying that the hall was in use in the First World War. The hall is not included in Osborne's survey and it is not known which units used the hall.
Recorded as part of HS/RCAHMS World War One Audit Project, 2013. <1> <2>
GIS spatial data copied from data supplied by AKK from the RCAHMS World War One Survey Project. <3>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). 184412.
- <2> Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Barclay, G.J.. 2014. The Built Heritage of the First World War in Scotland: The report of a project commissioned by Historic Scotland & RCAHMS. Unaffiliated. Digital. pp. 57, table 29.
- <3> Collection/Project Archive: Kilpatrick, A K. 2014. RCAHMS World War One Survey Project. Digital. No. 1285. XY
|Grid reference||Centred ND 0643 6350 (45m by 35m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/184412 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.