MHG37372 - Torboll
No summary available.
Type and Period (2)
- (Former Type) SITE (Undated)
- ENCLOSURE (Undated)
- None recorded
Enclosure noted from aerial photography, taken by Jim Bone. <1>
The enclosure was visited and photographed by D Scott. It is turf and stone constructed. Another enclosure was also noted c.85m to the E (see MHG54215). Both enclosures are visible on aerial photography. <2><3>
- <1> Interactive Resource/Online Database: RCAHMS. Canmore, online database of the Royal Commission for the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS). Canmore ID 192821.
- <2> Image/Photograph(s): Scott, D. 2010-11. Photographs and information from Douglas Scott. Colour. Yes. Digital.
- <3> Dataset/Geospatial Data: ESRI. ESRI World Imagery.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 7466 9858 (30m by 30m) (Buffered by site type)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/192821 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.