MHG38937 - War memorial, Cullicudden
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- WAR MEMORIAL (Modern - 1901 AD to 2100 AD)
- None recorded
NMRS Report: (01/06/2005)
NH66NE 100 66713 65188
A war memorial was recorded here as part of a desktop survey for the Resolis Water Main Renewal Project (NH 536 070 - centred).
Sponsor: Halcrow Group Ltd <1><2>
War memorial, small, simple obelisk type of grey stone. Fenced, on corner of the road. The WW1 names are on the front and the WW2 on W side. Photographs were taken during a site visit in May 2005. <3>
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe via the Highland HER Flickr group.<4>
- --- Image/Photograph(s): Briscoe, J M. 2008-11. Information and photographs of various sites submitted by Martin Briscoe. Colour. Yes. Digital. via Flickr.
- <1> Dataset: RCAHMS. Canmore automatic download. Digital.
- <2> Text/Report/Fieldwork Report: Farrell S. DTS Resolis Water Mains Renewal Project. . .
- <3> Image/Photograph(s): White, H. Site visit photographs. Colour. . Digital. 11/05/2005.
|Grid reference||Centred NH 6670 6518 (6m by 6m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Geographical Area||ROSS AND CROMARTY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (1)
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/272670 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.