MHG4186 - Torcastle Aqueduct Over the Allt Sheangain
Type and Period (1)
- AQUEDUCT (BUILT 1560; BUILT 1900; , Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
NN17NW 13 1318 7915.
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe in July 2011 via the Highland HER Flickr group.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 13181 79155 (41m by 80m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=02_14 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7090 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/SM6492 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/23705 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.