MHG4265 - Caledonian Canal, Moy Swing Bridge
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- SWING BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
NN18SE0015 Keeper's House
Photographs were contributed by Martin Briscoe in July 2011 via the Highland HER Flickr group.
|Grid reference||Centred NN 1623 8263 (34m by 34m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://kweimar.de/Bilder_XML.php?ket=02_12 (View more information on this bridge from a website about Highland Bridges)
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7088 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/SM3447 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/23745 (View RCAHMS Canmore entry for this site)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.