MHG44096 - Steading - Cromdale Old Parish Manse
No summary available.
Type and Period (1)
- FARMSTEAD (Post Medieval - 1560 AD to 1900 AD)
A builing is depicted here, just to the northeast , and likely associated with Cromdale Parish Mase (MHG15358), on the 1st and 2nd Edition OS maps onwards.
This building was recorded on the Buildings at Risk Register(BARR) in 2001: A single storey L-plan steading harl pointed rubble; slate roof. Formerly steading to Cromdale Old Church of Scotland Manse. See link below to BARR record. <1>
GIS spatial data created 2018 based on OS Master Map.<2>
|Grid reference||Centred NJ 0686 2892 (29m by 23m) (Buffered by site type)|
|Civil Parish||CROMDALE, INVERALLAN AND ADVIE|
|Geographical Area||BADENOCH AND STRATHSPEY|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Investigations/Events (0)
External Links (4)
- http://data.historic-scotland.gov.uk/pls/htmldb/f?p=2200:15:0::::BUILDING:5106 (View listed building information on Historic Scotland's website (old hyperlink))
- http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB5106 (Online designation description (Historic Environment Scotland))
- https://canmore.org.uk/site/319810/cromdale-cromdale-old-church-of-scotland-manse-steading (Link to online HES Canmore record)
- https://www.buildingsatrisk.org.uk/details/905830 (Link to online Buildings at Risk site record)
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.